Our Guildford based team of financial advisers provide cost effective solutions for businesses;
- Employer pensions – Group Personal Pensions and other company pension arrangements; compliance with the new legislation for employer pensions
- Shareholder protection– ensuring that on the death of a shareholder, the remaining business owners can retain control of the company; similar arrangements can be put in place for partnerships
- “Key person” insurance – insuring the business against the financial effects of the death or long term illness of a key employee
- Business loan protection – protecting business borrowing
- Employee benefits – Death in Service; Group Critical Illness and Income Protection schemes
We can also advise company directors and business owners on their own pension arrangements, helping them to ensure that their plans for retirement are on track.
Workplace Pensions – Auto enrolment
The new pensions legislation affected all employers as, for the first time, both employers and employees were required to contribute to a workplace pension scheme. We have worked with a number of clients to review their pension arrangements and assess if they are robust enough to cope with these requirements. Please click here to read more on how we are helping companies plan for auto enrolment.